Välkommen till Genderkalendern!
CfP: Revisiting the Home: the 3rd International Geomedia Conference
Geomedia 2019 welcomes proposals for individual papers as well as thematic panels in English through the conference website.
Individual paper proposals: The author submits an abstract of 200-250 words. Accepted papers are grouped by the organizers into sessions of 5 papers according to thematic area.
Thematic panel proposals: The chair of the panel submits a proposal consisting of 4-5 individual paper abstracts (200-250 words) along with a general panel presentation of 200-250 words.
Suggested paper topics include, but are not limited to:
- Art and event spaces
- Cinematic geographies
- Everyday communication geographies
- Epistemologies and methodologies of geomedia
- Geographies of media and culture industries
- Geographies of news
- Historical perspectives of geomedia
- Home and belonging
- Lifestyle and tourism mobilities
- Locative and spatial media
- Material geographies of media
- Media ecologies
- Mediatization and space
- Migration and media
- Mobility and governance
- Policy mobilities
- Power geometries and mobility capital
- Surveillance and spatial control
- Urban and rural media spaces
September 24th 2018: Submission system opens
December 10th 2018: Deadline for thematic panel and individual paper proposals
January 25th 2019: Notes of acceptance and registration opens
February 28th 2019: Early Bird pricing ends
March 15th 2019: Last day of registration
Datum: 10 december 2019
Typ: Call for papers
Direkt till tjänsten »